Quarries ( 8 listings found )

Aljabor Cement Industries Co - Holcim

Doha

44434445

Grinding Station with annual capacity of 900,00 tons (2 grinding mills). AJCI supplies OPC, SRC, GGBFS, Masonry Cement and composite cements incorporating products such as Slag, Fly Ash and Micro Silica in its dedicated blending facility. Holcim has a 25% stake, remaining 75% belonging to AI Jabor...

Qatar National Cement Co

Doha

44693800

Qatar National Cement Co is a major producer of Ordinary Portland Cement, Sulphate Resistant Cement, Hydrated Lime, Calcined lime and Washed Sand in State of Qatar. The manufacturing units of company are situated at Umm Bab, close to rich raw material deposits,82 KM away from the Doha, the western...

Kittco Mix

Doha

44504000

© 2018 Qatarmint . Terms | Privacy policy